As promised I can now share with you the gorgeous pictures taken by my very talented brother-in-law, Paul, who very kindly agreed to snap photos of the girls’ “big day!”
Everything about the day was fantastic: the brilliantly hot weather; the Fairy Godmother Experience preceding the Royal Ball; the decorated town centre (not actually for the girls, but whatever!); and most importantly the massive smiles on each of the girls’ faces when they walked into the “ballroom” and saw how special this party really was!
Below are some of the best moments of the party as well as links to many of the tips/tutorials – some I’ve already written about together with some brand new posts to sink your teeth into:
- Fairy Godmother Experience (a.k.a. Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique)
- Cinderella Pumpkins;
- Princess Thrones;
- Cinderella Carriage Photobooth;
- Lace Crowns;
- Tulle Table Skirt (and other tulle creations!);
- Royal Rice Krispy Treats, Glass Slipper Cookies and Cinderella Cupcakes;
- Balloon Arches and towers;
- Papier-mâché Cinderella Carriage pulled by two decopatch unicorns; and finally
- Three gorgeous Princess Cakes all representing the girls’ favourite princesses!